eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: week 3

Monday, September 12, 2005

week 3

As of tomorrow, I begin my third week on the new chemo. It really hasn't been that bad. Steroids are a wonderful thing. I go back to Houston Thursday. Angel Flight, the ministry which was supposed to fly me out there, is overbooked because of Katrina. So I am still waiting to hear if they will fly me or not.

Had a great weekend in Alabama. Got to grab lunch with some of my SU professors and see Jennifer Dunn. Also had a great time with Andy, the Emily's, Amy, and Stephanie. Great to go to church with the family and see some Gadsden folk.

I am just so honored that people are reading this. The care and concern each of you have expressed is so awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home