eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: today

Friday, August 19, 2005

today

Well...saw the doctor today. There are a few more options for treatment for me...all investigational. Since they are investigational, I have to wait until the study opens for them. Also I have to have been off the last chemo for a month and have no steroids in my system (they gave me a burst of steroids to help me after my last episode). So I come back in a month to decide which route to take. In that month, I have to taper off the steroids and clean my system of the last chemo. This could be a rough time, because once I am off the steroids, I will be receiving no treatment for my disease for a short time. Back to Bama in the morning and Knoxville Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home