eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: busy

Thursday, September 08, 2005

busy

Checking things off my To Do list is one of my favorite things. Gave an exam this week, so tons of grading (which I had help with). The tutoring business is slowly picking up for the semester. And Younglife club begins next week. My Younglife team is another one of my favorite things. I'm excited about YL at Webb this fall. I am heading to Birmingham for the weekend tongiht. Meeting with Andy; His dad is wanting to join in our tutoring business.

Healthwise, not much to speak of. Not feeling a lot of side effects from the chemo. Steroids are keeping things running pretty smoothly.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Torry,
Here's a flashback for you - this is Stephanie Pryor (Tow). Mrs. Grier forwarded your letter dated 8/18/05 to me and I thought that I would check out your blog and let you know that me and my husband are praying for you. We hope and pray that you will continue to have positive results from your treatment and that God will reveal to you his purpose for this trying time in your life.
In His Love - Steph

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home