eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: back to school

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

back to school

Had meetings in the math department this morning. Classes start back Wednesday. It's good to be back with some responsibilty and something to do besides go to the doctor.

Several of you got my letter today. You all have been and continue to be such an amazing part of my life. God has truly placed some amazing people in my life.

Had a funny episode today. Some things will never change. The AC in my office at UT had leaked all over my desk made of particle board, causing one side to swell 2 feet higher than the other. So I had to empty out the desk and move it out, discovering a mouse. I told the dept. that I don't ask for much, but would like AC and a rodent-free office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home