eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: trying to get back home

Saturday, September 17, 2005

trying to get back home

Well we spent about 16 hours in Houston....including a few hours in the emergency room. Everything calmed down and we actually got to come home a day early. Our luggage was lost and so I am waiting for it to get here before I drive back to knoxville.

But healthwise, we got no news from the trip. There is still no shown response of the leukemia from the chemo. The doctor wants to wait two more months to see if this will begin to work.

Back to knoxville, to teaching, and to YL...hate that I had to miss our first club...but crazy excited about this week.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just playing with blogger and I found your blog. I took a quick look around and it seems pretty interesting. I'd love some feedback on my broker forex trading site. It's brand new so I'd love to hear any feedback you might have. It's basically dedicated to giving out some broker forex trading tips. Maybe you or someone you know might find it usefull. Thanks, Roger.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home