eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: new york

Thursday, June 22, 2006

new york

So. Life is smoothing out into somewhat of a routine in my new place. Starting to feel like home. Never thought that I would look forward to or enjoy living alone, but it's amazing. I highly recommend it.

My sisters and I are going to New York for the 4th and I am so pumped about the trip for many reasons. The three of us don't get to do that much together, so I am really looking forward (even to the 10 hour drive).

Caught a virus that I couldn't get rid of last week. My immune system is still shot from the chemo. Had a short stay in the hospital, but I never really felt that bad. THings are great now. Other than this little blip, life is running smoothly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home