eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: birfday

Sunday, June 11, 2006

birfday

My life has been pretty uneventful the last couple of weeks. And that, my friend, is a good thing. Finished unpacking and organizing my apartment yesterday. I absolutely love it. But Tuesday night, something hilarious happened. As some of you know, I have an inexplicable appeal to black woman. I don't know why, but they are always a big fan.

Tuesday night I took several of my freshmen guys to see XMen 3. After taking them home, I stopped by a gas station on the way to my apartment. Once inside, like everyone else in the store, I could hear a very loud conversation that a woman was having on her phone. I went to the back and loaded my arms up with 6 32oz bottles of Gatorade. I then went and stood in line behind the girl on the phone. Now she was dressed in very little and I couldn't help but hear her conversation that she was broadcasting "...It's my birfday. Been the worst day of my life...He did not even call me...Ain't nothin going right." She then tried to buy some type of cigar thing that was $0.65 and use her debit card. The cashier informed her that you can only use a card on purchases over a dollar. "I don't know what to do...It's my birfday...they won't even take my card" The cashier says, "Why don't you just buy two?" "Oh girl, you right, you so right." She pays and turn to leave and sees me holding my gatorade. "Well hey, handsome." I don't know what to do. I might have smiled a nervous smile. She then says into the phone "Oh girl, I think I just met my birfday present." I freeze up. I pay and go to leave. She opens the door for me and walks me to my car. "I don't think I'd be a very good present. Hope you have a great night." and I sped away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home