eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: winding down

Monday, May 08, 2006

winding down

All is great. I feel amazing. Two more days of work at UT. Great trip to Houston. Doc said everything is looking good still. Spent the weekend with some awesome old friends in DC before Jason heads out to Iraq. By "old friends" I mean friends that I have had for a long time, not friends that are old. Cause, if they are old, that means I am too. Got a new apartment secured and it's awesome. Younglife is finishing strong. I am having a great time with my guys and our last few clubs have been unreal.

2 Comments:

At 5:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the clarification for the "old" comment! You missed my "happy fiesta bitches" party in Birmingham! aww well-It's always a fiesta with Torry!
Emily

 
At 12:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tory Its Amanda . I enjoyed reading your page. Lets Keep in Touch .
Amanda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home