eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: School's out forever

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

School's out forever

I am done with UT and what a relief. I was looking forward to summer WAY more than the students were. I have turned in my grades and the only thing left is to move out of the office. I also found an apartment. It is a loft downtown and I am really pumped about moving in there. I found an awesome couch yesterday...that was really exciting. It is half a mile from my new office. The new job is great. So great that I'm not dreading my first summer with a real full time job. My life doesn't operate in semesters anymore. Went to Bama this past weekend to see my sister graduate high school and for Mothers Day. Crazy that she's old enough to graduate.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you need a chair for your new apt. I have one of those black round chairs popazon type chairs that you would look hot in!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home