eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: footloose and cancer free

Friday, March 31, 2006

footloose and cancer free

Things are absolutely wonderful in the life of Torry Patton. I don't know what to do with myself now that I feel so great everyday. With this new chemo, they gave me a ton of different medications that I was supposed to take as needed to control the many side effects. I haven't taken any of them in three weeks. I didn't know feeling this awesome was an option. I started my new job part time this week and I think I am going to really enjoy it. I head back to Houston on Monday for a check up, if my levels are as good as they have been every week for the past month, then I get to come off steroids. This will be huge, because I have been on them almost constantly for 7 years now. My ministry with Younglife is so fun right now. I have a group of freshman guys that I am meeting with once a week and it is going great.

Anything I can pray for you all? I feel like I have this huge prayer debt, I owe you all tons. I have been prayed for way more than anyone deserves to be.

I do need to find a place to live soon. I am not too worried, God has found me an amazing job and healed me in the past month. Finding a place to live shouldnt be too hard. My lease is up on my apt May 31. I think I am going to find a place by myself, so I need to find an affordable place in Knoxville pretty quickly. I don't want you all to go into withdrawls from not getting to pray for me...so that's my only request.

Thank you all for all you've done...your words, emails, calls, and encouragement have been tremendous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home