eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: ipod warnings

Friday, April 14, 2006

ipod warnings

Why did anyone let me buy an ipod? They should come with a warning stating "Please resist all temptation to sing along. You are not singing quietly, even if you think you are."

I had a funny thing happen at the mall this week. I am walking through the mall with my very sunburned and peeling face and a guy walks up to me. I did not realize that he was a salesman. He says "You look like you could use some help with your face. Is that some kind of disease?" I said.."No, it's sunburn, but what if it was? I am not buying whatever you are selling." He then proceeds to say, "Have you ever heard of the Dead Sea?" I say...Let me repeat myself, I am not buying what you are selling. And I walked away.

Now my face is returning to normal. Working my new job today and I really like it. Life is wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home