eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: sweet home....knoxville

Saturday, October 15, 2005

sweet home....knoxville

Just got back from Houston an hour or so ago. The trip out there took 14 hours because of layovers at tiny airports. The doc said that the chemo is still not working, but the new study that they are going to place me on doesn't open for another 4-6 weeks. So I am going to keep trying this until that study opens. Hopefully one of them will work.

I've been thinking about the talk I gave last week for YL. It was a very simple message, but important one (as a YL talk should be). Something God has just been showing me lately. He created me. That's enough and I could have stopped there. But also, He created me for more than this. So all my shortcomings, my sin, my frustrations, my luekemia, is because I was meant for more than this experience. Rest in that.....I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home