eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: new adventure

Sunday, September 25, 2005

new adventure

Well. My energy level got much better as the week went on. I did have a new adventure yesterday. I was supposed to get my wisdom teeth out a while ago. We have just kept putting it off because of other issues. The roots are really deep now and my bones are in bad shape. They started hurting me pretty bad this week and were terrible yesterday morning. Russell took me to the ER...got an antibiotic and pain meds. So I have to meet with an oral surgeon this week and decide what to do. Other than my jaw and teeth, I feel much better.

Younglife started up this week. Had such a great time at club with my team and the high school kids Thursday night. It's funny that God uses that crazy loud time with friends and kids as a form of rest and reengerizing time.

A week from today I will be 26. It's strange that at times that number seems so old to me and at times so young.

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, 26. I remember being so very bummed about turning 30. I would love to be 30 again, or at least weigh what I weighed when I was 30! May God continue to offer you times of renewal and refreshing, be they boistrus or quiet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home