eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: they're coming out

Friday, September 30, 2005

they're coming out

I'm getting all my wisdom teeth out next Friday. Hopefully that will go smoothly. Other than the pain from those, my health has been pretty stable. Not much nausea or pain.

I'm really enjoying Younglife right now. I am interested to see where God is going to use me at Webb this year. The guys that I knew well graduated in the spring. So I'm trying to decide which guys God is leading me toward now.

Keiran, Lauren, and Andrew are all in town this weekend for the Ole Miss game and my b'day....Should be an awesome time.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PHP Web tool developer Zend lures big-name backers
Web pioneer Marc Andreessen has joined the board of directors of Zend Technologies Inc., the Israeli-American company behind the PHP programming craze that has become one of the most popular tool for Web site ...
Hi, great Blog!! I just started an entire blog with Guidant Law Firm information relating the recall!! Can you believe this stuff?? Check out my Guidant Law Firm blog by clicking here: Guidant Law Firm.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home