eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: been busy

Saturday, October 08, 2005

been busy

Well, I have been really busy since my last update. Tons of papers to grade. Had a great birthday with awesome friends that I haven't seen in forever.

Gave the talk Thursday night at younglife. It is the best I have ever felt about a talk afterward. Club went so well.

Wisdom teeth out yesterday. Wasn't too bad. The doctor did say it was the hardest surgery he had ever done. But I felt fine and was able to eat anything I wanted. Today the left side is pretty swollen, so I look pretty hilarious.

Otherwise my health is fine. I go back to Houston Thursday. Please pray for the details of that. We still haven't heard from the flight ministry and are still lookng for a vacancy at a Houston hotel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home