eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: real world knoxville

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

real world knoxville

So I got a call from the director of the documentary yesterday. They have chosen me to be the spokesperson for HES (hypereosinophilic syndrome, my disease). I am not sure what all that includes. They got my entire schedule for the next two weeks and are all coming to knoxville to film me for a couple days. Should be interesting. Maybe MTV will pick it up and show less Laguna Beach reruns.

4 Comments:

At 5:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Less Laguna Beach reruns-are you crazy! Just Kidding-is now the perfect time to also pitch your book-My dad was a rodeo clown?

 
At 5:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Torry???--Is this "Mrs. Ballard's Torry?" :)

--Susan Manis

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger Torry said...

Susan,
Yep...it's me. Shoot me an email at patton@math.utk.edu....it's been a while.

Torry

 
At 12:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

...don't think I won't write you a nasty letter if you throw Laguna Beach off the air...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home