eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: GlaxoSmithKlein

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

GlaxoSmithKlein

Just found out today that GlaxoSmithKlein is refusing to give me access to their new medication. The same medication that they are using my face and story to promote. They will only give me the medicine if my condition becomes "life threatening." Something else will work out. The doctor is appealing their decision. The current maintenance medication I am on is working fine, just requires large doses of steroids at the same time. Hopefully sometime in the not so distant future, I will be able to come off of all medication. Meanwhile, I want to cuss out the idiots at GSK.

1 Comments:

At 6:04 PM , Blogger MLS said...

Booooooo on them.

Keep trusting..you KNOW something amazing is coming. It always does for you....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home