eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: happy

Sunday, September 28, 2008

happy

YoungLife is underway. We have 4 AWESOME new people on our team. Their energy and excitement is so contagious. This fall is going to be so exciting. I have limited my tutoring to 3 days a week, which is the exact amount to let me do the quality of work I want to and to not get burned out. I am also interning on Mondays and Fridays and Laws Interiors and Design and I absolutely love it. I expected to enjoy this because it is so different than anything I've done and I was ready to taste something new, but I throroughly enjoy it. The day flies by when I'm there. My health is not giving me any issues either. Life is great.

There are a couple of challenges going on with my ministry, but my other cirumstances being so wonderful are really helping me tremendously with these challenges. Funny how God does that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home