eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: more career indecision

Thursday, October 09, 2008

more career indecision

So...as anyone who knows who has talked to me in the last three years of my life, I have no idea what I want to be "when I grow up." I never thought growing up that I would think of 29 years old as not grown up. But I have considered writing as a career and have looked for opportunities to taste this career choice. I got in touch with Knoxville Magazine editor Michael Tribble and spoke with him about my interest and he brought me on board to write. My first assignment was to highlight the North Cedar Bluff area of Knoxville. The issue containing my first article hit stands today. While it's not very exciting material, you may want to have a look:

http://www.knoxmag.com/issues/current/departments/block_party/index.php4

My next article was due today and will appear in the November issue. We'll see where this career option leads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home