eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: boring?

Friday, September 14, 2007

boring?

So my life has been incredibly busy and surprisingly uneventful for the last couple of weeks.  Really don't know what to do with that except rest.  That makes me laugh that I am resting in busyness.   Really excited about this semester of YoungLife.  Think some great things are in store.

So blogger has this thing where it shows me the cities of people who access my blog.  Doesn't give me names or anything, just cities.  I am overwhelmed at how many people are reading this.  I would almost think it was lying except that it shows a lot of hits from Knoxville and Gadsden.  Thanks for listening to me ramble.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM , Blogger Moose Martini said...

Torry,

I just sent you an email and I hope you receive it. I've REALLY been enjoying reading your blogs this morning. You should absolutely consider writing for a living. Good stuff!

Torry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home