eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: updates

Thursday, December 14, 2006

updates

It's funny that the busier I become, the less I feel that I have to update you all with.  I have been tutoring like crazy and Younglife takes up the remaining time I have.  I wouldn't have it any other way. 

The Kohlbusches bought me a ticket to Andrew Peterson's Christmas concert at the Ryman in Nashville and I went with them.  Stood just a couple a feet away from Steven Curtis Chapman.  The concert was unreal.  I have experienced very few things like that...such an awesome time.  The gospel was presented so clearly in beautiful music. 

Had a very disappointing event last weekend with two of my high school guys.  I won't go into specifics.  I haven't had a chance to talk individually with the kids.  Please pray for those conversations.  It was just such a betrayal of my trust by guys that I have spent so much time building relationships with.  It just reminded me of how self centered and near sighted the mind of a teenage boy is.  They feel so grown up but then they do the stupidest things. 

I'm looking forward to the chance to take a deep breath once schools are out for Christmas. 

And, yes, Megan, I am aware that I ended two sentences with prepositions.  Sorry.  I do math.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home