eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: oops...I did it again

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

oops...I did it again

Well...it's another start of the semester and I have overbooked myself again.  I have several students right now for the ACT and that is in  a couple of weeks, so I should slow down some.  YoungLife starts up this week and I'm crazy excited about that.  I lost touch with a bunch of the guys over the summer with them being out of town so much, so I can't wait to get that up and going again.  I'm learning to set boundaries and am minimizing my after school tutoring.  You'd think I would have learned to manage my time by now, but I'm horrible at it.

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM , Blogger hollagrigga said...

ha, i thought you said, "i've overCOOKED myself" and i thought, what a cool way to put it! shake n bake

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home