eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: new things

Thursday, November 02, 2006

new things

Well I have a new car and what feels like a new job.  Twenty tutoring hours this week at almost twenty different locations.  I am looking intently for some tutors to help me out...let me know if you know of any, knoxville folk.  I don't so much mind the work, although that much teaching is draining, I just want to be available and flexible to my Younglife kids and the students that I have tutored for several years.

I gearing up for Windy Gap next weekend.  Trying to bank up the sleep I will lose.  I also have to go to Houston this weekend for a check up.  My next couple of weeks are going to be crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Please pray for the following sophomore guys that will be in my cabin at camp.  Pray that it would be a great time for them and that their hearts would be receptive to the gospel that is going to be so clearly displayed.  Pray for travel, meaningful conversations, the crazy chaos, and all the other things that surround this weekend.

Camp Arnett
Joseph Ayres
Miles Cullom
Will Farmer
Jarrod Grayson
Josh Holdenried
Ben King
Grant Milner
Josh Mosley
Drew Packard
Sean Panella
Alex Stratton
Blake Sturm
Carter Tisdale
Baylor Wilson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home