eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: God is Good

Saturday, March 04, 2006

God is Good

Well...sorry for the long delay in posts, but I wanted to wait until I could tell you the full story. On Wednesday, someone offered me a large sum of money to cover medical expenses. And as if that wasn't enough, I was offered a new job on the same day. The person who offered me the job knows my situation full well and is offering me a job with full benefits. So when I finish this semester at UT, I am going to work for the Lawler-Wood Group. I am going to be in charge of collecting info, filing financial forms, etc from project managers for ongoing contruction projects. I am going to get paid signigicantly more and work for a really awesome Christian man. God really smiled on me this week. Thank you for all of your prayers. I am going to Houston tomorrow and will probably discontinue this current chemo because it is not working. I will be looking to begin a new one soon.

Torry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home