eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: back to houston

Saturday, February 25, 2006

back to houston

I am going back to Houston on March 6. This will be the end of three months on this current chemo, which is how long they were going to keep me on it before moving on to another treatment. My eosinophil levels have gone up and down the whole time i have been on this chemo, and the docs have not seen the response that they would like. So, at that point, I will be moving on to another, and possibly harsher chemo. First of all, pray that my mom and I would be able to find inexpensive transportation to/from Houston. I must be back in Knoxville the very next day (March 7) to work, so that limits when/where we can fly. Also, we have exhausted all of the money that everyone provided in my church's fund. Pray that this treatment begins to work before that return visit, and if that doesn't happen, that the new treatment would be smooth and bearable.

Thank you all for all the help and encouragement that you have been. I have been feeling pretty fine the last couple of weeks, despite the fact that my levels are going up and down. I'll take that any day. In other news, my ministry with Younglife is really exciting right now. I love the group of guys that I'm getting to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home