eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: the weekend

Friday, February 10, 2006

the weekend

Tons of news for you all...I'm posting this on my blog too. I had an absolutely crazy week. I know...hard for you to believe. Sunday and Monday in Houston. My eosinophil count was 25 when normal is between 1 and 7. Tuesday back in Knoxville, in the ER all day with a bad case of bronchitis, but that day my eosinophil count was 1...go figure. Today they were 0.9...which is awesome. I'm feeling tons better and just in the nick of time. I am taking 10 freshman boys to Windy Gap, a Younglife camp in North Carolina this afternoon. I really feel that the Lord has annointed this trip and I am so excited to watch Him work this weekend. Pray that i would remain feeling as well as I do right now, if not better. Pray that kids would hear the Gospel loud and clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home