eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: trial #3

Thursday, November 03, 2005

trial #3

So here's the update. The doctors have decided to give up on the current chemo. I have to be off of it for a month before I can start the new one. So I will take no chemo for the next month. Just steroids to control my symptoms. So the next month should be a smooth one. I will start a new chemo then and not really sure how tough or easy that will be. It is up in the air at that point. Pray that this one works and works quickly.

The film crew gets here Sunday to film me...more news to follow.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday 11/4/05

Hey Torry:

Glad to get this update. Been thinking about you ALL week and praying that God would open this door for you.

Wow - cool about the documentary. Can I be your "other Mother???" Somehow, I don't think I come even close to ranking up there with your Mom.

I didn't know you loved kareoke. No one will let me sing, not even lip sinc. That's how bad I am. But, what I lack in voice, I make up for in enthusiasm.

Hope you have an awesome weekend.

Love -

Polly AKA - Your "other" mother

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home