eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: Thanksgiving!!!!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanksgiving!!!!

It's about that time in the semester when you REALLY wish it were over. I still operate on semesters even though I am not in school. We get this break, then a week and a half of class, and then finals. I have felt much better physically this past week.

Last weekend was so fun. Laura, Meg, and Kait came in town for Meg's concert. Went to my Younglife school's state championship football game on Saturday. That wasn't fun, we missed the exit, got there really late and lost in a shutout. And Bama lost...and UT...so any team I had loyalty to lost on Saturday. Oh well.

They have scheduled my next round of chemo treatment. It is to begin on December 16. I have to go to Houston and spend a week there. Please pray that God would provide the funding for that trip. Tickets are so expensive around Christmas time and I can't use Angel Flight because I can't leave until after i give my final exam on the 15th.

Speaking of, several of you have asked for the address where my church back in Alabama set up my medical fund. For budgetary purposes, they asked that checks themselves not be earmarked, but rather enclose a note saying that it is for Torry Patton's medical fund. The mailing address is Grace Bible Church, Attn: Dean Wood, 3322 Rainbow Dr., Rainbow City, AL 35906. God has provided through so many of you and I have been so blessed through this fund.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home