eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: Just my luck

Friday, July 30, 2004

Just my luck

So....before you turn in your thesis at UT, you must meet with the thesis consultant 3 times. Each time I have waited about 3-4 hours and since my advisor was out of town until yesterday, I had to wait til today, the final deadline, for my final meeting with the advisor (which is, by the way, a girl named Alan, but who am I to talk?). I came earlier this week for my second visit. Got here at 7:30 and left at 9:30 because they hadn't seen me yet and had to come back in the afternoon. So I thought since it was the last day that it would be packed. I get here at 6:30 and they start seeing people at 8. So it is now 5 minutes til 8 and I am the only one here. I could have slept 2 more hours....awesome. When I hand this in, I am officially done (I also have to pay a parking ticket so that I can graduate).

Sorry, Peaches, Emily, Emily, and Amy for not giving a shout out to my fun weekend in Birmingham. It was great to see you all...share in the drama...and experience some honesty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home