eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: The Weekend

Monday, July 12, 2004

The Weekend

Went to a wedding this weekend...shocker. Well, actually let me rephrase that. Tried to go to a wedding this weekend. John Thurman and Beth Sumner got married Saturday. Jason and I were going to ride together. We knew the wedding was downtown, so we didn't bother getting directions. I guess that we forgot that downtown Knoxville is ridiculously confusing. So we couldn't find the church. We stopped and asked a random man on the street and he directed us to a catholic church. We then see a cab and thought that surely he would be able to tell us how to get there. But no...he was about 90 years old and hooked up to an oxygen tank and had no clue where the church was. So we go to a gas station and no one there had any idea. Then after about 45 mins of searching we drive through a parking lot that the street we were on dead ended into and suddenly we were on the street we were looking for. So we got there 30 mins late, so we didn't go in. We grabbed a program, signed our names and were the first ones at the reception.

And now back to the thesis.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As your mother, I'm not at all sure I can continue reading this stories. They are scary!! And I'm afraid you still need adult supervision!! GET A MAP, it makes life easier! I love you and I'm praying for you. Take a break!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home