eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: The first one

Monday, July 05, 2004

The first one

So I have finally decided to do this. After many requests for my email updates, I thought this would be the easiest way to keep everyone up to date on my crazy life. Especially since I can't seem to stay under my cell minutes no matter how high they go. I mean....I have to experience this craziness everyday. So I thought at least I could share so that y'all could get a good laugh. Plus since watching Doogie Howser, I have always wanted an online journal.
I am in the middle of a very hectic summer....teaching....thesis...and the new business. My thesis is due in less than two weeks now....umm excuse me I am now nauseous. A lot of decisions will be made this week. I am in charge of none of them, but at the mercy of all of them. I get my biopsy results back this week...Job interview tomorrow at a community college...and UT makes their final decision about whether or not they are going to offer me a job.
I had a great holiday weekend. Matt and Ashley Gaymon's wedding was tons of fun. I was great to see old faces and catch up. But today it was back to math.
There was a fun little episode today when I was at school writing my thesis and Jason informed me that he saw my car on the street with a flat tire. Perfect. So in the sweltering heat I go outside and try to change the tire. I had on jeans and forgot my belt this morning, so pedestrians got a view very similar to that of a plumber for about 30 mins. I was parked on a hill, which made the car fall off the jack everytime the wheel got off the ground. Safe AND fun. With my vast wealth of common sense, I didn't realize that I should have the emergency brake on until Dad told me. So now I am on the mini spare until I can get it repaired tomorrow before I drive 60 miles to my interview. Its on the same side as the ghetto dent that the sweet lady gave me in the parking lot of Backyard Burger, so I can't keep the ladies off me when they see me driving down the street.

This should be an exciting week...

4 Comments:

At 1:54 AM , Blogger Torry said...

Seeing if this comment thing works.

 
At 1:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emmie T - Torry...I don't know if we are all ready for this. In advance, thanks for the laughs :) - EPT

 
At 4:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ONLY YOU!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home