eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: Get 'er done.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Get 'er done.

THE THESIS IS DONE.  All 115 pages of it...done....I don't really know what to say about that.  I don't know what else I am going to think about every moment of every day.  I defend it tomorrow and take it the printer Monday morning.  Then I get the little orange slip that says I have completed all the requirements for a master's degree.
Fun night of Karaoke last night for Lindsay's birthday.  Other than that, nothing too exciting over the past few days.  I have been at school for the majority of the time.  Hope everyone is having a great week and I will talk to you soon.

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emmiet...Torry, I"m SOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you and I hope you are defending the heck out of those 115 pages right now. Honestly,if I were a professor in there I'd just tell you it was all good and let you go :). You are super smart and we are all unworthy. See you Saturday -EPT

 
At 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Torr, I finally caught up on the journal. The world should thank me that I didn't blog about my own master's project... ha ha. :) I wouldn't have any friends left!! Was that really your mom who told you to get a map?? Ha ha. Seriously, I hope you are partying it up now that your defense is over. Can't wait to hear about it. Cheers, Menefee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home