eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: It's OVER

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

It's OVER

So sorry that it has taken me so long to update this, but my thesis is DONE.  I have never put so much time and effort into anything.  I don't know what to do with myself all day now.  I had been so busy that I had not been able to keep up with the tanning bed visits that I am supposed to be going to according to the doc.  So I went yesterday for the first time in about 3 weeks.  Meant to stay a shorter time, but fell asleep...imagine that.  So I am hurting right now.  The sun hasn't been out in knoxville in 2 weeks and I am sunburned. 
I am finalizing all the stuff for the business and that is really exciting.  Headed to Houston in less than 2 weeks now.

I'll keep everyone posted

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Torry, way to go on finishing your thesis!! Now, we wait on Jason to finish and then we go out like...(Fill in what you want, I was trying to think of something funny to write other than rock star, but Im drawing a blank. What if Im not funny anymore? Was I ever funny). Also, thanks for the call the other night. Im sure you had not part in EmmieT calling.

Take care,
Kelvin

 
At 5:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacy Suzanne Foshee - Please email me at ethompson@auditor.state.al.us...STAT - EMILY

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home