eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: no news is good news

Monday, January 02, 2006

no news is good news

Hello friends. Sorry for the lack of updates. I had a very busy break and got back to Knoxville late last week. There is not much to report, except for the fact that there's not much to report. The chemo has little side effects. I am having occasional nausea and headaches, but they have given me medicine for that and I take it as needed. I went for my weekly check up on Friday I was told that there was no response to the chemo yet. But we didn't expect anything that quick (Friday was only Day 13 on this new chemo). So for the most part, this has been easier than I had expected. I am now just waiting to see if it is going to work on the leukemia.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their families. I hope to see you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home