eXTReMe Tracker
Help, I am stuck in a bad 80s movie: FINALS!!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

FINALS!!

Sorry for the lapse in updates, I am in the middle of the mass chaos that is final exams. I head to Houston on Thursday. I hope to see a lot of you over Christmas.

I forgot to talk about chapel at Westbrook went. It was a great time. It's funny how when you teach math you get a whole new understanding of it. The same happened with my talk. Having to put my experience in words taught me so much...I hope those listening got something out of it...I know I did.

2 Comments:

At 11:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Torry,
You are an amazing person. I just wanted to let you know that your life, laughter, and stories have inspired an old friend. I look foward to seeing you over Christmas.
Best wishes,
John Keeling

 
At 11:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah,

my e-mail address is johnjeromekeeling@hotmail.com in case you ever need anything in b'ham (like a place to crash).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home